Read This Twice & understand it!!!Girl: Hey Boy: What? Girl: I reallylike you. And I... I think I'm fallingin love with you. Boy: Ok... Girl:What do you mean "ok"? Boy: I don'tlike you like that... Girl: Why not?Boy: I can't tell you... maybe anothertime... From then on, the girl keptasking the boy "Why not?" whenever shesaw him, and he kept answering the sameanswer of "I'll tell you later."Finallythe girl got fed up. Girl: I'm tired ofthis! Tell me why you don't like me!Boy: Do you really wanna know why?Girl: Yes! Boy: It's because you'reuglier than freak! What's the point ofgoing out with someone when they're notpretty?! (The nerve!! soosuperficial!!)Girl: But... I... Boy: Just shut up andleave me alone! The boy leaves and thegirl is sitting there alone, crying herheart out. Then her cell phone rings.Girl: Hello? Mom: Sweetheart? I wantyou to go home, ok? I'll be home fromwork in a few hours. Girl: Alright Mom.Mom: I love you. Girl: I love you too,Mom. Mom: Bye Bye. Girl: Bye The girlheads home and once she got there, shewent in the bathroom and looked atherself in the mirror. Girl: I'm notpretty enough... She set to work,knowing fully well what she was goingtodo. 2 hours later, her Mom came homeandheard the bath water running. She wentupstairs to find the hallway flooded soshe knocked on the door. Mom: Honey?Are you alright? She opened the doorand was shocked at the site. The bathwas overflowing onto the floor, and thewater was tinted red. She walked overtosee what was inside and screamed.There,her little girl was lying with cuts allover her face and wrists. Her Mombackedaway and was going to run to call thepolice when something caught her eye.Onthe mirror were these words written inblood: "Am I pretty enough now?" Noone deserves to be told that by someonethey love. If you find it messed upthenforward this to everyone you know. Aperson's appearance doesn't count. Whatcounts is their heart inside of themandtheir personality. No one wants to betold they're not good enough...