AHHHHH...I WANNA GO BACK TUUHH CAMP!!!!!!I MIZZ YOU.....
-the 2 faiths (faith tiew and faith yeo)
-dorcas
-siyi
-shiri
-........
-the rest of OCEANIA....
-jiejie joanna
-jiejie amanda
-jiejie esther
-jiejie michelle
-jiejie elissa
-jiejie joyce
-jiejie charis
-jiejie clara
-all the other jiejies noy mentioned
-korkor jon tay
-korkor samuel(supersam)HAHAX
-korkor jon pang
-korkor paul
-other korkors not mentioned
I WANNA SAE THX TO ALL SHEPARDS AND JON TAY 4 BEING A GD CONTINENTAL HEAD AND TAKIN CARE OF more or less EVERYONE AND ALL OF ANTARTICA
THXXXX!!!!!
HEYSS GUYS.....juz came back frm camp it wasss soooooo funnn whyyyy ammm iiii pulllliiinngg myyyy wordssss??????ok...*clears throat* yea as i was saein it wazz 110% fun gettin to noe more abt the gospel and stuff... yea i gonna make this short....os i'm gonna doze off soon...
Dear Lord,
thank you for bringing everyone to camp,Lord,i pray that you will some how let me go back to C.O.S. i pray that you will bless everyone in oceania lord i thank you for making this camp soo memorable i just pray that you will let me continue to come closer to you and glorify your nam,
in JESUS name i pray,
AMEN