you know what?I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!i dont wanna remember that i had a friend like you,i dont wanna remember that i even knew you or that you even EXIST!if you're just gonna be friends with me then you like 'throw me aside'than YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME YOU'RE GONNA DO THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE!i mean,how does it feel if like your mother suddenly disowns you because you like what?failed one stupid test i mean comeon!be realistic can?!i officially hate you and don't wanna know if you exist dont worry bout me bothering you anymore okay?!its just like, dying without knowing how you died!i dont fricking care if you forgive me for doing whatever i did(i dont even know what i did)I WOULD HAVE RATHER WENT TO TRAIN THEN EVEN TALK TO YOU!I HATE YOU!this proves to people that friends are NOT forever.why are people like this?if you dont like me,TELL IT STRAIGHT TO MY FACE you dont have to be a hypocrite.......hate you.........