1- Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
#2- People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own of their 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
#3- At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged, and list their name behind.
#4- No tag back !
1-im obsessed wif highjump and athletics(:
.2i learn ballet,grade 7(:
.3i dont need a man(:(pussycatdolls(: )
4-im intrested in the paranormal
.5-I luvve choccis(:
.6-I am recuiting ppl to go to OCH if they're intrested(:
.7-yesyes,i LOVE GOD((((:
8-I have alot of regrets
.9-I think im fat ;DD ahahas,lols!!!
10-I may not be as happy as i seem to be...
Friends:
chini!
sfn
zamreee!!!!(so that he have to tell me wads his blog,keke((: )
jafrii
Jadeeee
yuyingg!!
matthewww(if he ever sees this *rolls eyes*
uumm....saymin!!!
delaloye(((:
ziling!!!;DD
Quiz as requested by cindayeeee!! ..Done alrittes !
ahahas,today wasnt vry fun thoughh...puva slept in ,AGAIN,and didnt come for trainng,leaving me to be the onli gal in training..haiis..anyways,today mr ho supervised us in training!!;D was RAININGGGG....felt so blue in themorn...anw,im not sure if im going to paris...i still have to ask mr chong..i really dont wana go...its like leaving my life here for 2 months then coming back to it...sucks!!!
wo bu yao qu~~!!!!
oh yeah,carol's gona deliver soon!!!happy for her((: we gonna have another baby in church!!soon another cute kidd will be running around((: joshua and keleb are still the cutest though((:
opps...die i forgot to ask mr chong smth,sure kena frm zzzz...MATI!!!O.O ---
ahahas...
sayornara!!!;D