the DANCEFLOOR..VANIA'S blog.com
Posted on Tuesday, January 27, 2009 @ 7:57 AM


ITS OVER/here!!!!!!!!!;DDDD
REJOYCE IN TH LORD;DDDDDDDD
i have this sense of happiness/joy/elation/everything that makes me scream in joy bubbling up inside of MEEE!!!;DDDD
im like frigging hyper lahs,even tho tml starting school,maybe its cos my feet aborbed th happiness energy fom ECP beach;DDD,nahh,im just crapping here ,too happy liaos lehh and no one to share it wif ;PPPP anwww,i can just listen to free by hillsongs over and over agin lahs((((:


And if I had wings I would fly
'cause all that I need You Are
And if the world caved in around me
To You I'd still hold on
'cause Your all that I believe
And the one that created me
Jesus because of You I'm Free

;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
maybe thats why im so happy ;D

one week bef i was down in the dumps now im happy like the world couldnt care(well,it doesnt, ;D and who th hell cares???;DDDDD)
anwww,tml there's sch and training!! dont feel like running now,but i'll just wait for tml and see my mood(:
still have tons of things to do!!like,do hw. iron uni.stretch!!!yeahp and other stuff stuffs
anw shall end it here wif a song (:
everyday by hillsongs (((:





What to say Lord,It's You who gave me life
And I can't explain
Just how much You mean to me;
Now that You have saved me, Lord,
I give all that I am to You;
That every day I can
Be a light that shines Your name.

Every day, Lord,I'll learn to stand upon Your Word
And I pray that I might comeTo know You more;
That You would guide me
In every single step I take;
That every day I can be your
Light unto the world

Every day it's You I live for.
Every day I'll follow after You.
Every day I'll walk with You my Lord

It's You I live for every day.
It's You I live for every day.
It's You I live for every day.

&welcome

hey.rip,spam whatever.just have some balls to put your pretty name (:
tyvm



&throcker.

starstruck.

hey there.im THE so seriously hawwt VANIA;summer;friday;rocker.;chocolate No.14 .
Cut to the chase.I hyper but not all the time.
Obsession over highjump and dance 'cos they're my passions is not rare for me.
hate,me,love me.its part of life.
i love thrills/adventures,outdoors is my second home.
throw me on a desertered island and i'll survive
Il faut danser;D
love you too. ;D


&chat




&affiliates

justin!
chin hui cindy jade perry andrewww tingyi sumita andrea sarah jastine liyi shannon FIONNIE! jaf ziling wenshii shengyinggg minmin sfn jialing hazira sayminn<<3 azuraa delaloye priyanka alvin celeste! khai zam jaye joellen ivan lee aka daddy matt. KX ching gek esmond andrew goh adrian kiatmeng kaixun simin shaun priyanka pyiphyo Link Link Link Link link link


Yes I do love them.;D

jealous?


&dancefloor.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

&flashbacks


June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

April 2010


&thanks

Designer: vintage.veggie
Resources: 1 2 3