YAYYY!its TUESDAY PEOPLE!!!hahas,it mean thattt
-there' training tml afternoon
-i get to sleep in abit more in the morning((:
-newspaper day is two days again
-mr lee is taking us for art agin(:
-there's d&t tml
-there's math remedial i HAVE to attend and miss chinese tution):
-i have to study harder
-music gets stuck in my head all day and i have to snap back to reality;pp
-its 3 more days to HJ training(whr i get to jump i mean)(((:
-i have to protect my sayang highjump mat from people jumping on it with their shoes on(i just told off some upper sec guys today(: they just got off(: so coperative)
-i got dance class from 7-8pm
HAHAHA i love tuedays(:
wahhhh,today morn i was like TOTALLY emoing lahhs...not talking to anyone etccc.....mood perked up during mr lee's class then i finally went back to hypering 50% of the time(: daddy smsed me during classs,saving me from total boredom:DDi totally had a WIERDDWIERD dream about lui ran last night lahhhhhhdont think sick please:l i usually dont remember my dreams,or only like a speck of em'ohwells' gd luck to people taking tests my week of tests are OFFICIALLY OVERRR!!!! elation people(:
i totally feel like going en pointe again but iom scared i'll sprainmy ankle if i attempting a priourette and my balance is off,or i land wrongly on a jump...have to becarefull all comers' comingggg.... and of cos nationals..i so gota know the average height for the 1,2,3 positions
i got the i think i got the think too much syndrome,fauzi,daddy and alvin thinks so' awwwwhhhh shoot ;l
ithinkishouldstarthyperingagainmann...i'vebeentotallydownthesefewdays'
ithinkitsjustthhefalsehopesomepeoplearegivingme.iwanabehowiusedtobe.
i seriously dont get the big deal with twilight,yeah its a love story so whta?oh well,at least the songs' nice(:
decode~paramore(twilight official soundtrack)
How can I decide what's right
When you're clouding up my mind?
I can't win your losing fight
All the time.
Nor can I ever own what's mine
When you're always taking sides
But you won't take away my pride.
No, not this time.
Not this time.
How did we get here?
Well, I used to know you so well.
But how did we get here?
Well, I think I know.
The truth is hiding in your eyes
And it's hanging on your tongue.
Just boiling in my blood.
But you think that I can't see
What kind of man that you are,
If you're a man at all.
Well, I will figure this one out
On my own.(I'm screaming, "I love you so.")
On my own.(My thoughts you can't decode)
How did we get here?
Well, I used to know you so well, yeah.
But how did we get here?
Well, I think I know.
Do you see what we've done?
We've gone and made such fools
Of ourselves.
Do you see what we've done?
We've gone and made such fools
Of ourselves.
Yeah. Yeah.
How did we get here?
Well, I used to know you so well, yeah, yeah.
How did we get here?
Well, I used to know you so well.
I think I know.
I think I know.
There is something I see in you.
It might kill me.
I want it to be true.
is it you-cassie(played it on the way home(: fromthe soundtrack of stepup2 yo~)
I'm looking for a lover not a friend
Somebody who can be there when I need someone to talk to
I'm looking for someone who won't pretend
Somebody not afraid to say the way they feel about you
And I'm looking for someone who understands how I feel,
Someone who can keep it real and who knows the way
The way I like to have it my way
And I'm looking for someone who takes me there,
Wants to share, shows he cares
Thinkin your the one that I've been waiting for
Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me? Could you be the one I need?
Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me? (Could you be?)
Could you be the one I need?
I'm looking for someone to share my pain (Uh)
Someone who I can run to, who would stay with me when it rains
Someone who I can cry with through the night
Someone who I can trust who's heart is right
And I'm looking for someone
And I'm looking for someone who understands how I feel,
Someone who can keep me real and who knows the way
The way I like to have it my way
And I'm looking for someone who takes me there,
Want to share, shows he cares
Thinkin your the one that I've been waiting for
Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?
Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be this one I need?
Someone who wont take for granted
How much I care (How much I care)
And appreciates that I'm there
Someone who listens
And someone I can call who isn't afraid of love to share
Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?
Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?
and mrs fauzi is teaching us guitar alrd yay(:
~nia