WHEEEE IM BACCCKKK!!from the notoriously haunted BROADRICK SEC.hee camp was so-so but nevertheless fun;DD yesyes,i met new people,nice ones and irritatingly i-cant-stand-her-attitude-type.
first day i completely rushed to paya lebar cos jaf was alrd waiting for mei dont like to make ppl wait lahhs.then want to euno,met cindy chrisine,shankar,chee boon,junhao,guoping(:then saw other ppl meetingup..yeahp those were in camp too. first day quite boring...but was crapping most of he tim wif my teamates(: this camp was MUCH less tiring than the sec2 camp. until it was night,fear ALMOST caught me,cos i know the area got some 'things' yeah but lucky the corridoor lights were on and the girls in my bunk were so noisy i dont think the other gals could sleep.managed to sleep after listening to songs.;D. woke up,wash up then had some talk served breakfast,i think i like serviing;D adrain and damien kept disturbing me lors,hahas fun ppl(: jaf was going hyper during the comic drawing lesson.and i know 4 andrews now..i met a 'new' andrew in camp,IMISSANDREW!!when's he gona come back siah....anw,the rest of camp was fun(: ohoh here's a scene during the comic drawing thingysetting:room with soft whisperings~
instructor:okay,so capt. R is..(pauses to do some stuff wif the comp.)me:(thinking of some joke jf made the day bef)and i was like JAMBAN.yes,i said it quite loudly.and jaf was roaing with laughter,so was the rest of the room.i was still dreaming then i suddenly realised he room was laughing.i asked jaf then realised why.iwas really BLUR.bodoh me.haahs so yeah thts abt it(:im tired mann.so byes(:~nia.Maybe I was stupid For telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong
For tryin' to pick a fight
I know that I've got issues
But you're pretty messed up too
Either way I found out I'm nothing without you
Cuz we belong together now, (yeah)
Forever united here somehow, (yeah)
You got a piece of me
And honestlyMy life (my life) would suck (would suck) without youLabels: without you(:, yes my life would SUCK