HAPPY 44TH MERDEKA SINGAPORE!!!!!! ;DDD
yes,its that time of the year again where there's a crowd of RED wherever you go.
its NATIONAL DAY!!!
Anyway , i woke up this morning and was on my way to church when i saw people already up and running, going about their chores and stuffs,it suddenly struck me as normally there's no one walking about at 8 am on sundays and i was like,'' what day is today?oh right,its national day''*groggily walks off to church. Gee. this year Singaporeans are seemingly being more patriotic I guess?lol.anw,YAY!
Rants& raves:
During the Liverpool vs. Singapore match recently,i was utterly disappointed at how the fans acted diring the match siah,like you're better than M'sia and Thailand and you fail at the most simple thing at holds a nation together?
PATRIOTISM.
ask the thai they have loads of it,they love their king to no end.
oh well,maybe singapore is so special that we love our country inother ways.
WHY is the NDP songs getting suckier and suckier each year ???no offence to electrico tho,but seriously ,I think most of us prefer the past NDP songs ,which stirs up some part of us to be proud to be a Singaporean, to this year’s song of see-ing the ‘’moon and the stars’’(maybe they’re trying to imply that when you hear their songs you’ll literally see moons and stars,meaning you’ll faint lah, heeheee)and no I don’t see the basis of the song of what do I see in the future of Singapore. lucky for us we still have the older NDP songs;p
(where the time when people in Singapore no matter race ,language or religion came together to celebrate as one not only on national day?)
well,national day also means more public holis and missing school! hah ,I guess it could seem like that from a point of view,or you could see it as a symbolic day to see how far Singapore has come .Though the SARS outbreak in ’03 and the recent H1N1 thing going on,Singapore has definitely soared above other countries to be the best it can be and striving for excellence.I wouldn’t say that our hosting of the AYG was excellent but it was fairly good,it could be better though for Singapore’s usual standard, I guess it’s the upcoming YOG that made it not-so-good. well,singaporeans will be singaporeans,doing what we love best.complaining.hey i feel no shame in saying this arite?LOL.that's how we are.*sigh.i guess singapore will in the end still be singapore in its own qwerty,quirky,way.(:
Cheers for SINGAPORE’S 44TH BIRTHDAY!;DDDDD
Lovesloves *to the power of 53729395756738920485767830302038485
v.