the DANCEFLOOR..VANIA'S blog.com
Posted on Thursday, February 4, 2010 @ 3:04 AM


Fear, and panic in the air
I want to be free
From desolation and despair
And I feel like everything I sow
Is being swept away
And I refuse to let you go

I can't get it right
Get it right
Since I met you

Loneliness be over
When will this
Loneliness be over?

Life, will flash before my eyes
So scattered and lost
I want to touch the other side
And no one thinks they are to blame
Why can't we see
When we bleed, we bleed the same

I can't get it right
Get it right
Since I met you

Loneliness be over
When will this
Loneliness be over?

Loneliness be over
When will this
Loneliness be over?


------------------------
Use our secret safe tonight and are we out of sight
Will our world come tumbling down
Will they find our hiding place
Is this our last embrace
Ohh will the world stop caving in

It could be wrong
Could be wrong
But it should've been right
It could be wrong
Could be wrong
But let our hearts ignite
It could be wrong
Could be wrong
Are we digging a whole
It could be wrong
Could be wrong
This is out of control
It could be wrong
Could be wrong
It can never last
It could be wrong
Could be wrong
Must erase it fast
It could be wrong
Could be wrong
But it could've been right

Love is our resistance
Keep us a promise they wont stop breaking us down
Hold me
Our lips must always be schooled

If we live our life in fear
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again
Kill the press for love in peace
You'll wake the far police
We can hide the truth inside
It could be wrong
Could be wrong
But it should've been right
It could be wrong
Could be wrong
Let our hearts ignite
It could be wrong
Could be wrong
Are we digging a whole
It could be wrong
Could be wrong
This is out of control
It could be wrong
Could be wrong
It can never last
It could be wrong
Could be wrong
Lets erase it fast
It could be wrong
Could be wrong
But it could've been right

Love is our resistance
Keep us a promise and they wont start breaking us down
Hold me
Our lips must always be schooled
Good Night has reached his end
We can pretend
We must run...
We must run...
It's time to run

Take us away from hell
Protect us for the...
RESISTANCE...

----------------------------------

I know you suffered
But I don't want you to hide
It's cold and loveless
I won't let you be denied

Soothe me
I'll make you feel pure
Trust me
You can be sure

I want to reconcile the violence in your heart
I want to recognize your beauty is not just a mask
I want to exorcise the demons from your past
I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart

You take your lovers that you're wicked and divine
You may be a sinner
But your innocence is mine

Please me
Show me how it's done
Tease me
You are the one

I want to reconcile the violence in your heart
I want to recognize your beauty is not just a mask
I want to exorcise the demons from your past
I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart

Please me
Show me how it's done
Trust me
You are the one

I want to reconcile the violence in your heart
I want to recognize your beauty is not just a mask
I want to exorcise the demons from your past
I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Far away
This ship has taken me far away
Far away from the memories
Of the people who care if I live or die

Starlight
I will be chasing a starlight
Until the end of my life
I don't know if it's worth it anymore

Hold you in my arms
I just wanted to hold
You in my arms


My life
You electrify my life
Let's conspire to ignite
All the souls that would die just to feel alive

I'll never let you go
If you promise not to fade away
Never fade away


Our hopes and expectations
Black holes and revelations
Our hopes and expectations
Black holes and revelations

Hold you in my arms
I just wanted to hold
You in my arms

Far away
This ship has taken me far away
Far away from the memories
Of the people who care if I live or die

I'll never let you go
If you promise not to fade away
Never fade away

Our hopes and expectations
Black holes and revelations
Our hopes and expectations
Black holes and revelations

Hold you in my arms
I just wanted to hold
You in my arms
I just wanted to hold
------------------------------

They'll laugh as they watch us fall,
The lucky don't care at all,
No hope for fate,
It's unnatural selection,
I want the truth

I am hungry for some unrest,
I want to push this beyond a peaceful protest,
I wanna speak in a language that they'll understand

Dedication, to a new age,
Is this the end of destruction and rampage?
Another just a chance to erase then repeat again

Counter balance this commotion,
We're not droplets in the ocean

They'll laugh as they watch us fall,
The lucky don't care at all,
No hope for fate,
It's unnatural selection,
I want the truth

No religion or mind virus,
Is there a hope that the facts will ever find us,
Just make sure that you are looking out for number 1

I am hungry for an unrest,
Let's push this beyond a peaceful protest,
I wanna speak in a language that you will understand

They'll laugh as they watch us crawl,
The lucky don't share at all,
No hope for fate, it's a random chance selection,
I want the truth

Try to ride out the storm,
Whilst they'll make you believe, that they are the special ones, (we have not been chosen),
Injustice is the norm,
You are not the first and you know you won't be the last

They'll laugh as they watch us fall,
The lucky don't care at all,
No hope for fate,
It's unnatural selection,
I want the truth

-muse-
&welcome

hey.rip,spam whatever.just have some balls to put your pretty name (:
tyvm



&throcker.

starstruck.

hey there.im THE so seriously hawwt VANIA;summer;friday;rocker.;chocolate No.14 .
Cut to the chase.I hyper but not all the time.
Obsession over highjump and dance 'cos they're my passions is not rare for me.
hate,me,love me.its part of life.
i love thrills/adventures,outdoors is my second home.
throw me on a desertered island and i'll survive
Il faut danser;D
love you too. ;D


&chat




&affiliates

justin!
chin hui cindy jade perry andrewww tingyi sumita andrea sarah jastine liyi shannon FIONNIE! jaf ziling wenshii shengyinggg minmin sfn jialing hazira sayminn<<3 azuraa delaloye priyanka alvin celeste! khai zam jaye joellen ivan lee aka daddy matt. KX ching gek esmond andrew goh adrian kiatmeng kaixun simin shaun priyanka pyiphyo Link Link Link Link link link


Yes I do love them.;D

jealous?


&dancefloor.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

&flashbacks


June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

April 2010


&thanks

Designer: vintage.veggie
Resources: 1 2 3